Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 eyy.
my life is so screwed up. why liddat. in the eyes of others. qiyi, a pampered girl. with an understanding mother, a high-paid father, and a handsome and caring brother. shit. these are all fking shits. fking pieces of shit. let me tell you. the truth is. no. a girl who can't cry when she wants to. a mother who often pms-es. a father, ok. true. a borther who treats his sister like shit. .__. i had enough. you know. so today. chelsea's mom tell chelsea can't go with avg class ppl. look down on us. fine la. im better thn chelsea right. .__. so. i went straight home. thn jason call me jio me go jp. i tell mom. she say no. fine la. i say wan go bowling. she say ok she bring me go. but in fact i jus wanna go out. so she said she wanna bring me go. i say nvm. mdmchng call ask me why nvr go. i say mother say i go out too much. gt wrong meh. she angry. kns la ok. you scared bobin sibo. siao eh. -___- " one day. im gonna leave this jail, maybe. collin was going too. .___. you spoiled my chance. you say i go out find boys. yala. all boys. i popular with boys can. boys are more awesome sometimes ok. and ytd i talk with collin manymany. ok collin. qiyi love you agn. i guess.
"eyy." was Posted On: Tuesday 9 October 2012 @00:18 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ